Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Drama

It's kinda funny how girls always seem to find drama.

On Monday, I returned to work (training) after the weekend. As soon as we sat down, our instructor let us all know how angry she was with the way we treat each other. After she finished telling us how angry she was and we made new "team contracts", we got back to work like nothing happened. At break time, I mentioned, to the people I sit with, that I was totally caught off guard by it because I thought everything was going great. The guys agreed while the girls just stared at us like we were crazy.

Apparently there are two groups of girls with a couple who float back and forth and for some reason (even though they have only known each other for a week) they all hate each other. After I started trying to see this drama, I realized that they really are all bitches to each other.

People say that guys are way too competitive, but I'm pretty sure girls are worse (and about more stupid things). Although it is kinda fun to see a bunch of 20 something year olds act like little high school divas.

No comments:

Post a Comment